Success of a hotel depends on the efficient management of its operations. Smooth and efficient running of a hotel affects more than just the bottom line. Guest safety and satisfaction, as well as compliance with local authority ...regulations, are only a few of the many components affected. Experienced in all aspects of hotel operations, Nile Hospitality team strive to deliver optimum gross operating profit and maximum stakeholder satisfaction. Our Services include:
(1) Operational strategy and procedures.
(2) Functional day-to-day operations in the best interest of the Owner.
(3) Safety and quality audits.
(4) Guest satisfaction monitoring.
(5) Optimal financial performance.
(6) Timely reporting (statutory, brand, owner and investor).
Experienced Nile Hospitality team members can assist with integral stages from site selection to property development; in addition to Brand selection and fair agreement terms. Our expertise in this arena include;...
(1)Brand Identification and collaboration. (2)Concept development and adaptation to the regional market.
(3)Brand owner preliminary approval and license agreement.
(3)Property plan preparation.
Nile Hospitality provides optimum guidance on design and construction of Hotels across variety of segments and star ratings. Our team can provide recommendations on the often-overlooked back of the ...house space in order to help optimize the subsequent operation functioning of the hotel once operational. Services, including FF&E procurement and ongoing supervision of contractors, include:
(1) Design reviews and approval.
(2) Development budget management.
(3) Investment cost optimization.
(4) Construction and furnishing supervision.
(5) Pre-opening services.
Human Resources and Training
At its core, hospitality is about people. With a view to recruiting, developing and retaining of the best talent, maximizing ...guest satisfaction and minimizing work turnover, Nile Hospitality is able to deploy a range of resources and expertise, including:
(1) Payroll ratio and rationale.
(2) Development of an appropriate staffing matrix.
(3) Recruitment of the highest calibre General Manager and HODs.
(4) Induction plans and ongoing training.
(5) Personal development and succession planning.
(6) Employee satisfaction surveys.
Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management
With technology on the rise ; a growing shared economy and an increasingly informative consumer,...market for guest accommodation is becoming highly competitive and fragmented. With this in mind, Nile Hospitality is focused on delivering the most heads in bed at an optimum rate, reducing the cost of sales and third-party commissions and ultimately increasing the gross operating profit. Our experts bring you specialized skills to rebrand, launch and represent and create both offline and digital platforms to distinguish hotels from their competitors. The sales, marketing and revenue management services of Nile Hospitality include:
(1) A sales and marketing plan bespoke to each hotel.
(2) Revenue management and yield optimization auditing and support.
(3) Online distribution audits and customer segmentation.
(4) Specialized representation in key source markets.
(5) Regional Sales Support.
(6) RFP & Contracting support.
(7) Brand liaison & coordination.
(8) Full channel mix marketing.
(9) Sales training and support.
(10) Digital and Online marketing plan.
(11) Brand engagement and messaging.
(12) Public Relations & Media support.
Nile Hospitality passionately believes in the power of a brand. Whether to provide peace of mind to international ...travelers going to a new destination, rich loyalty benefits to frequent guests, or simply have an aspirational experience, brands have consistently been shown to impact purchase decisions. Working with international brands also opens the door to global distribution systems, sales forces and procurement savings, with branded hotels often commanding a higher ADR than independent competitors. However, in order to benefit from the power of branding, hotels must deliver on the brand promise – something Nile Hospitality supports every step of the way.
Hospitality technology is constantly evolving. We help ensure that hotels that are Franchise are Brand Compliant. With our assistance, hotels are able to find the most efficient and cost-effective way to fulfill demands of their guests...and the property. Hospitality IT Services team offers the following Technology services.
(1) Franchise Standards.
(2) Telecomm and Communications Platforms.
(3) Guest Use Technology.
Finance and Accounting
Financial health is the foundation of any business. At Nile Hospitality, consistent focus is assured to maintain high performance revenues and savings. Our expert team will bring on board financial services such as: ...
(1) Financial statement and balance sheet production and analysis.
(2) Accounts receivable oversight and accounts payable processing.
(3) Payroll administration, audit in coordination with outsourced payroll production, and audit of all returns.
(4) Regular audit of the property by corporate internal auditor.
(5) Development and implementation of control systems.
(6) Cash flow statements and monitoring through use of Nile Hospitality’s Cash Flow Analysis.
(7) Budget development, review and approval.
(8) Cash Management.
(9) Capital expenditures budget.